The Charlottesville Bolts Summer Travel program has been established to offer area players of all levels the opportunity to be coached by some of the best professional lacrosse coaches available. The Bolts summer season officially begins on 5/31/2016 and ends in Hershey on 7/10/2016.
The Charlottesville Bolts 2016 summer travel registration includes:
14 two-hour practices on premium fields with some of the area's best coaches including current high school lacrosse coaches as well as returning collegiate players.
All tournament entry fees including Williamsburg, Charlotte, and/or Hershey.
Each week everyone has (2) 25 minute games and (1) 25 minute training session
Playing 7v7 is a fun way to improve your skills while promoting more touches and a faster paced action as well as offering individual and team training from High School Coaches.
Register Now at http://www.434lax.com
A & partnership
434 LACROSSE/CHARLOTTESVILLE BOLTS PARTNERSHIP
The Charlottesville Bolts are excited to announce the newly formed partnership between the Charlottesville Bolts Lacrosse Organization and 434 Lacrosse. This strategic partnership:
• unites two organizations that are committed to player/team development that transcends beyond a sole focus on “winning” and instead seeks to develop boys as lacrosse players as well as leaders and teammates.
• will allow us together to grow the game of lacrosse in the Charlottesville area in a sustainable way, to promote greater school district based spring club/program/organization development for in-season/Spring play, focus on high quality coaching, player growth, and development of a community of families who share these same values.
We feel this union between the Charlottesville Bolts Lacrosse Organization and 434 Lacrosse is in the best interest of Charlottesville lacrosse, as it will provide:
• an avenue for the area’s youth, as well as coaches to continue to be trained and develop.
• greater stability and strength in our current local travel/development system.
• an out of season bottom-to-top developmental program designed to keep local talent playing in Charlottesville.
• a framework for the future of all Charlottesville travel lacrosse, boys and girls alike.
Together, 434 Lacrosse and the Charlottesville Bolts will work in unison to offer comprehensive, player development through summer development/travel options, fall box lacrosse/7v7 hybrid programming, winter indoor box lacrosse--- from U9 all the way through 12th grade players. We look forward to sharing more about these details in the coming days, and we are confident that our comprehensive program for all of our families no matter their sons’ age-- or level of experience --is going to transform the lacrosse community in Charlottesville.
We hope that you genuinely share our excitement over this announcement……We expect big things to come about because of this union.
About 434 Lacrosse:
• 434 Lax, a premier Charlottesville high school travel program, led by Todd Brown and Alex Whitten was created in 2013 with the hope to create out of season programming directed by local high school coaches who have the most “skin in the game” for player development.
• We are excited to join with 434 Lax for many reasons, the most important of which is the expert coaching and guidance Coaches Brown and Whitten bring to our boys to help them grow to become good young men, skilled lacrosse players, teammates, and leaders on and off the field.
• Coach Brown has served as assistant Varsity Coach of Lacrosse at Albemarle HS and led the team to multiple playoffs and a state championship. He has also raised two collegiate student athletes of his own who play University of Virginia Field Hockey and Hampden-Sydney Lacrosse.
• Coach Whitten is a former Duke University lacrosse player and is Head Coach of the Western Albemarle HS Lacrosse program. Under his leadership, the Western program is a high quality organization that has grown exponentially in number of players and quality of play since he arrived in the area. Western Albemarle played in the state finals this year.
About the Charlottesville Bolts:
• Our goal is to prepare our players to be able to compete for playing time for their high school teams.
• We insist on positive play/coaching/leadership as a primary focus throughout our organization.
• We are a grassroots organization completely run by parent volunteers. As a 501(c)3 and 509(a)(2) public charity; all funds are used to pay for high quality coaching, rent excellent fields, and developing our youth into fine young men (as well as good lacrosse players).
• We only hire professional/trained coaching staffs for our teams.
• We provide the best fields around, including our partnerships w/ STAB & ACAC.
• We operate with full transparency.
Anytime, anywhere.....we're prepared. GO BOLTS!
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Please help us spread the word by liking our announcement on
Facebook and retweeting our announcement on Twitter.
The Foundation is a 501(c)3 and 509(a)(2) public charity, dedicated to furthering the game of lacrosse in the greater Charlottesville/Albemarle area.
The Foundation fulfills its goals through support of any local lacrosse clubs, teams, coaches, and individual players-in-need. Its is governed by a volunteer board and depends on its supported teams for both logistical and financial support.
Its founding members and the Foundation have proudly supported youth lacrosse players and teams since 2011.
Please contact us with questions via firstname.lastname@example.org.